back to the artwork
Terms of Sale
• Shipping. Shipping costs vary depending on size and weight of artwork, as well as your location. After you purchase your artwork, you will receive a separate invoice via PayPal for shipping.
• Washington Residents. Sales tax of 8.7% applies.
• Bellingham Residents. If you reside in Bellingham, we will coordinate a delivery or pick up.
• Ownership. Artist retains title to the Artwork until Artist is paid in full.
• Satisfaction Guaranteed. David Milton offers an approval period so that you can live with his art and decide if it's right for you. You may return your purchase by mailing it within 14 days of receipt for a refund or exchange, provided it has not been damaged and is properly packaged in the original packaging. Return shipping is your responsibility. Artwork will be credited within 3 weeks of receipt of returned artwork.
• Reproduction. Artist reserves all rights of reproduction. Purchaser may reproduce the Artwork only upon advance written permission from Artist in each instance (except for incidental noncommercial reproductions such as personal photographs of physical settings where the Artwork is displayed). Artist’s signature and/or copyright notice as they appear on the Artwork at the time of sale shall not be removed or concealed. Artist shall receive authorship credit in connection with the Artwork or any reproductions of the Artwork.
• Maintenance. In compliance with federal law, Purchaser will not intentionally damage, alter, modify, or change the Artwork in any way whatsoever. If any alteration of any kind occurs after receipt by Purchaser, whether intentional or accidental and whether done by Purchaser or others, the Artwork shall no longer be represented to be the work of the Artist without the Artist’s written consent. Purchaser shall undertake reasonable efforts to ensure that the Artwork is properly maintained. Purchaser shall not destroy the Artwork or permit the Artwork to be destroyed without first offering to return ownership to Artist or his successor in interest.
• Use Tax. Purchaser is responsible for use tax requirements in his or her state.
• General. The Artwork is sold as is. ARTIST EXPLICITLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. This Agreement shall be binding upon the parties hereto, their heirs, successors, assigns, and personal representatives. Its terms may be modified only in writing signed by both parties. This Agreement shall be construed and enforced under the laws of the United States, and constitutes the entire understanding between the parties.
• Thank you for your purchase in support of the arts!